– “Yeah, you’re right”…
– “Yeah, it’ always something”
– “Oh, I’m crazy?”
– “FUCK YOU, TOO”
– “Why is the bed so wet?”
– “Sure, she can join us”
– “No, I don’t think you’re crazy”
– “I’ve never loved someone so much in my whole life, ever”.
– “When I get up in the morning I’m a man but when I come home from work I’m a baby”
– “Yes, I like your finger right there”
– “What do you want me to cook you for dinner?”
– “Yes, I know you did that but I love you anyway”
I’m patiently waiting to be found by death; I’m not scared anymore, cause there’s nothing left….
Oh my fucking gawd. This bitch heard me say I would NOT be taking fucking sertraline aka Zoloft anymore because the ratio of misery to good mood was not appropriate.
I broke out about a month ago in what I thought was excema, but come to find out is nothing but a reaction to the antidepressant. I also started flooding my fucking bed with out-of-control night sweats via my legs to the point that when I awoke in the middle of the night my panties were fucking wet…and the fucking sheets….and I stunk.
MAYNE FUCK THAT.
I’LL JUST BE GODDAMN BITCH AND ALL THE MOTHAFUCKAS THAT CALLED MY BEHAVIOR WHEN I SAID I WASN’T TAKING NO MO OF THAT BULLSHIT WHO ARE NOW ACTING LIKE MOTHAFUCKIN ASSHOLES WHEN I’M UP ALL NIGHT FLASHING OUT AT THEM WHEN THEY ALREADY KNEW I WOULD, BUT ARE STILL MAD AT ME, ANYWAY, CAN SUCK MY PURPLE COCK.
Is love still love if it has conditions?
Can you just stop doing it after hard decisions?
Does it come more easily in a variety of positions?
Can you love like Jesus, before his ascension?
Did I ever mention…
that the only love I know is the kind with conditions.
I live it up when I live up to all of their worst suspicions.
It seems as if it is everbody’s mission
to breed constant hatred, nasty lies and much dissension.
I would love to invent and invention
that would shift the focus of humanity’s attention
from the car they drive, or what’s in their pension
to things seemingly out of the realm of comprehension
I’m afraid that would cause a glitch in
FROZEN – Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney HD: http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU
that was a great read. Thank you.
Last night I wrote briefly about avoiding the mirror for any unhealthy judgmental reasons. Tonight I invite you to help me discover (and live out) wonderful excuses for needing the mirror check.
I share my Top Ten Delicious Reasons To Check The Mirror
1) Love your spouse so much in the morning you have to make sure your hair is presentable before heading out the door. Make more time for love than primping.
2) Climb trees and enjoy your perch. If you enjoy the tree-climbing tree appropriately you definitely will have to check for leaves and caterpillars and stuff. This, believe me, is a wonderful thing. Perform tree climbing often.
3) Challenge yourself to beat a skier down the hill. If you win on your snowboard and find yourself snow plowing so hard to avoid running over skiers in line for the lift, you just might face plant. If you…
View original post 571 more words
Fuck my haters, y’all can get this one taken down, too…I’ll just make another one.
Let’s see who gets tired first!